Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Happy 9/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: Sep11.gif]

in before "omg that's from like 4 years ago"
I was like....dude where is the plane...
NVM I get it now....havent played TETRIS in decades,since my GAMEBOY shred to piece thx to how rusty it was....the whole interior was brown already
I have tetris on my graphing calculator and I play it all the time.
[Image: Memoriam.jpg]
boohoo ;/
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE I DONT KNOW DIED 4 YEARS AGO!!!

Hey...A bunch of people that I dont know died during the past 4 years too!

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Minidisk,Sep 11 2005, 07:46 AM Wrote:boohoo ;/
Minidisk could careless.:P

Same with me though. Same goes with the Katrina thing. They sent 500 people to Phoenix or something and that just pissed me off.
The katrina thing is absolutely fucked up. Dont even get me started on that. Bush is officially eating the cock right now theres no way hes living this one out. He has literally caused the deaths of hundreds of babys, if it was anyone else who murdered 10000+ people he would be fucking executed in a minute. But this fucker "oh your doing a great job browny" fuckin christ.
you guys are all apathetic. I wonder what would happen if irony strikes.
Womb-Raider,Sep 11 2005, 03:34 PM Wrote:The katrina thing is absolutely fucked up. Dont even get me started on that. Bush is officially eating the cock right now theres no way hes living this one out. He has literally caused the deaths of hundreds of babys, if it was anyone else who murdered 10000+ people he would be fucking executed in a minute. But this fucker "oh your doing a great job browny" fuckin christ.
Don't*
There's*
He's*
Babies*
You're*
Fuckin'*

Grammar aside, Katrina wasn't Bush's fault. People say that Bush should've lied down the National Guard before the incident. There's not logic in doing so. It would be like planning for every single problem like it was going to be a major tragedy.

Womb-Radier @ Sep 11 2005, 03:34 PM Wrote:(Refering to Bush I presume)
who murdered 10000+ people
You say Bush was the one who murdered those people? Do you lack oxygen to the brain? How can he be blamed for this? Bush wanted to send people into the city to help those who were stuck but Louisianas' own national security rejected them. The govenor and mayor are the ones to blame here, Bush tried what he could. They turned down his offers of help and said to stay away from the city.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's