Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Happy Bday Idiot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Village Idiot,Sep 11 2005, 06:53 AM Wrote:1.why do you call me idiot and why not village?
2.i dont know how to unplug the keyboard.
3.i think we have 2 keyboards.
4.if i do manage to unplug the keyboard and we dont have 2 keyboards we still have my moms laptop.
5.if he cant use the laptop he will find a way.
:)
I betcha that blix would whop yer ass if you hid the keyboards.

Oh and "2.i dont know how to unplug the keyboard."....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS--I think DE just left. He wasnt banned.
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Sep 11 2005, 03:31 PM Wrote:
Village Idiot,Sep 11 2005, 06:53 AM Wrote:1.why do you call me idiot and why not village?
2.i dont know how to unplug the keyboard.
3.i think we have 2 keyboards.
4.if i do manage to unplug the keyboard and we dont have 2 keyboards we still have my moms laptop.
5.if he cant use the laptop he will find a way.
:)
I betcha that blix would whop yer ass if you hid the keyboards.

Oh and "2.i dont know how to unplug the keyboard."....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS--I think DE just left. He wasnt banned.
i looked at the wires and i got lost trying to find the way to where it was hooked up to, and he would take something of mine that i use every day.:)
I would snap your skateboard into two and burn the remains.

Hi, Dark_element!:D
hey DE
Did Dark just come for a quick hi and bye or what?:(
we can only hope.
Yeah, I never will understand why you guys hate Dark.:(
He got really really fucking annoying once we kicked him from the clan. And once he got let back in i think even DT avoided him for a while cuz hes just so fucking demanding. And i think its MD that downright hates him for reasons unknown to me. I dont like him cuz hes a little bitch :\
I guess I'll never understand completely.
I guess I'll never know why you guys start talking about me when I post something in a topic that isn't about me. This topic was about Idiot, and you guys start talking about me...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's