Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: BLIZZARD: STOP THE GENOCIDE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i want to see you do a half-cab down a 3 stair and ollie a 6 stair. if you can do that you can call me a poser and i can do thoes.
You don't have to be a skater to call someone a poser. It's like calling someone a wigger. You don't have to be one so you make fun of them! See? It's simple logic.
i want to see him do what i said.
Considering that he lives thousands of miles away, it's not going to happen.
he can video tape it and download it on his comp and put it on wroaw
But why would he bother? Proving something to a stranger that you can do something like that is just inconvenient and a waste of time. Where's your video of you doing your jump?
my friends dont have a camra.
Village Idiot,Sep 10 2005, 05:47 AM Wrote:i want to see you do a half-cab down a 3 stair and ollie a 6 stair. if you can do that you can call me a poser and i can do thoes.
Umm first off he said he didnt skate, and you dont have to skate to call somene a poser. Btw, back in my day i could do that shit :X I did some vert too. Poser boy.
TheCheat,Sep 9 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:
Yadntnojack,Sep 9 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 9 2005, 02:40 AM Wrote:
Village Idiot,Sep 8 2005, 07:05 PM Wrote:you are better then me blix.
Poser.
Spammer.
Hippocrite.
How am I a hypocrite? I have less than 1000, and i am active. Blizzard has a shit load more then me! Look at the last 2 pages of topics, its all him posting
Yadntnojack,Sep 10 2005, 07:50 AM Wrote:
TheCheat,Sep 9 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:
Yadntnojack,Sep 9 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 9 2005, 02:40 AM Wrote:
Village Idiot,Sep 8 2005, 07:05 PM Wrote:you are better then me blix.
Poser.
Spammer.
Hippocrite.
How am I a hypocrite? I have less than 1000, and i am active. Blizzard has a shit load more then me! Look at the last 2 pages of topics, its all him posting
Post count doesn't matter, you're a spammer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's