Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: BACk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello i dont kno if u guys remember me but i used to always play in ur server back in cs. Well now after a while of addicted World of warcraft i am safe to say i am sober. I will start playing again hope to see ya all in da server.;)

R u F ! a N
i think i remeber u :-P...wats your full cs name>?
Welcome back man:D
I can't say I'm glad, but I'll try to start fresh.:)
rae1213ca,Sep 6 2005, 09:11 PM Wrote:i think i remeber u :-P...wats your full cs name>?
...Rufian...
Biggs, that's one of the occasions where you just think "it's Rae! Of course he'd say something like that!"
Blizzard,Sep 7 2005, 04:49 AM Wrote:Biggs, that's one of the occasions where you just think "it's Rae! Of course he'd say something like that!"
Eh, rae would say something like "Wasnt your name like somethingcompletelywrong right?"
rae1213ca,Sep 6 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:i think i remeber u :-P...wats your full cs name>?
Did he say something completely wrong? Did he, Womb? Did he?
Blizzard,Sep 7 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:
rae1213ca,Sep 6 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:i think i remeber u :-P...wats your full cs name>?
Did he say something completely wrong? Did he, Womb? Did he?
Nope, he said something wrong, his full cs name was //Rufian.
Womb-Raider,Sep 7 2005, 03:10 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 7 2005, 04:49 AM Wrote:Biggs, that's one of the occasions where you just think "it's Rae! Of course he'd say something like that!"
Eh, rae would say something like "Wasnt your name like somethingcompletelywrong right?"
That was my point. You were saying to expect soemething completely wrong from Rae, when it was partially true.

I rest my case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's