Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ahoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Blizzard,Sep 8 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:So, why don't we debate about how the New Orleans incident shouldn't be blamed on George W. Bush!
But it was his goddamn fault!

Well....except for those black ppl who stayed to rob the TVs and stuff from the shop
I blame Bush for appointing a fucking jackass to lead FEMA or w/e its called. That guy was completely under qualified and blames everyone else. And of course, bush does hate black people. As for the looting, why stop it? All that shit will just rot away so fuckin loot away i say. I would get myself a new fucking computer, nice plasma Tv and a sweet Lazy boy.
Womb-Raider,Sep 8 2005, 04:40 PM Wrote:As for the looting, why stop it? All that shit will just rot away so fuckin loot away i say. I would get myself a new fucking computer, nice plasma Tv and a sweet Lazy boy.
Yeah id be a looter.
Blizzard,Sep 8 2005, 08:05 AM Wrote:So, why don't we debate about how the New Orleans incident shouldn't be blamed on George W. Bush!
That's what my topic I made was for you noob, until pop tarts took over.
Poptarts? You've got the wrong topic here, buddy!
I like poptarts.

Cinnamon
Wild Berry pwn j00r cinnamon!
god blizzard you go with spam like cheech goes with chong...
Oh, why thank you! That was a complement... wasn't it?
no
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's